Portmarnock Old clubhouse and 1st hole
Here is an itinerary that concentrates all your Irish golf around the capital city of Dublin, for an outstanding and easy golf holiday.
"We had an excellent experience, both in setting up our trip and in the whole vacation - accommodations, courses and rental car."
- Fred L., Dublin OH
Offer valid through 10/31/2019
- 6 nights quality accommodations, double or twin occupancy - in-room toilet and shower - Irish breakfast daily.
- Greens fees and guaranteed starting times for 5 rounds* of Irish championship golf.
- Automatic transmission intermediate-size rental car or van, with unlimited mileage, insurance for one driver, airport pick up and return, and CDW.
- Sightseeing itineraries for non-golfers.
- All local taxes.
- Value Added Services -- Complete vacation travel packet including final itinerary, vouchers, road directions, phone numbers for accommodations, golf courses; maps or GPS, information and helpful hints.
For the Non-Golfer
Visit Baltray's fine beach and Drogheda, an ancient walled town with Viking roots. Follow the pleasant coast road and visit the Ardgillan Castle and Park. Of course, shopping and sightseeing in the city.
* Choose from either Royal Dublin or The Island.
- Accommodations are double or twin occupancy, single occupancy may be higher; subject to availability.
- Suggested golf itinerary is subject to availability, assumes arrival on a Sunday, and is based upon known visitor play policies.
- Added nights, other golf, and coach & driver are available options -- please ask.
- Air transportation and non-golfer itineraries are not included; arranged at client request.
- All prices are quoted in US dollars; subject to change without notice.