The famous, luxurious Skibo Castle
The ultimate Scotland experience for you, with pampered luxury accommodations and superb championship links. And when not on the course, discover the Scottish culture in ancient castles, distilleries and museums.
Skibo Castle cannot be replicated anywhere else in the world.
"A professional staff put together an excellent vacation. We recommend Classic GOLF to everyone!"
- Don G, Beaver Dam WI ('02)
Offer valid through 10/31/2019
- 2 nights in all-inclusive Skibo Castle, double or twin occupancy - luxury accommodations of history, tradition, great ambiance and comfort.
- 3 nights in the Old Course Hotel, double or twin occupancy, breakfast and dinner daily.
- 2 nights accommodation in the deluxe Culloden House Hotel, double or twin occupancy, breakfast and dinner daily.
- 2 nights accommodation in the deluxe Gleneagles Resort, double or twin occupancy, breakfast and dinner daily.
- 2 nights accommodation in the 5-star Turnberry Hotel, double or twin occupancy, breakfast and dinner daily.
- Greens fees and guaranteed starting times for 9 rounds of championship golf *.
- Automatic transmission intermediate-size rental car or van, with unlimited mileage, insurance for one driver, airport meet and greet service, breakdown and theft coverage, and CDW.
- Sightseeing itinerary ideas for non-golfers.
- All local taxes.
- Value Added Services -- Complete vacation travel packet including final itinerary, vouchers, road directions, phone numbers for accommodations, golf courses and our Scotland office; maps, information and helpful hints.
For the Non-Golfer
Enjoy and explore castles, museums, shops and history. Visit Brodie Highland Fare and Johnstone's Cashmere and Wollens in the Highlands, the ancient Glamis Castle, setting for Shakespeare's Macbeth, the Wallace Monument near Stirling, and the magnificient Culzean Castle on the Ayrshire coast.
|* Play either the Kings course or the Centenary course. |
|Typically 2-3 persons share an intermediate-size car, while 4 persons share a van. Coach & driver services available -- please ask. All prices are per person. |
|Click Quote or call (720) 334-0674 to get additional information on your chosen travel date.|
|Apr - Oct 2019||Sharing car - call for pricing|| |
|Apr - Oct 2019||Sharing van & driver - call for pricing|| |
Old Course at St. Andrews
Play on the Old Course is offered in this package with advance guaranteed tee times, subject to availability and Handicap restrictions. If tee times are unavailable because allocations are sold out, then we will gladly enter your names into the daily Lottery Ballot, and deduct the advance guaranteed tee times cost from the package price. If the Ballot is successful, greens fees are paid directly to the Starter, and prepaid greens fees for other prearranged golf are forfeited. There is no guarantee of success. Play on the Old Course requires proof of handicaps not exceeding 24 for men and 36 for women.
- Accommodations are sharing double or twin occupancy, single occupancy may be higher; subject to availability.
- Suggested golf itinerary is subject to availability, assumes arrival on Sunday, and is based upon known visitor play policies.
- Added nights, additional golf, hotel and rental car substitutions are available options -- please ask.
- Air transportation and non-golfer itineraries are not included; arranged at client request.
- All prices are quoted in US dollars and current as of the page update; subject to change without notice.