European Golf Club
Enjoy all that Dublin can offer while playing some of the best courses in Ireland. For the non-golfer or after golf tourism, there is much to do as well. Visit the fine beaches of Baltray or the ancient walled town of Drogheda with its Viking roots. A pleasant coastal route will take you to Ardgillan Castle and Park.
Offer valid through 10/31/2019
- Six-nights quality accommodations, double or twin occupancy - Irish breakfast daily
- Green fees & guaranteed tee times for five rounds of championship golf
- Rental car/van with unlimited mileage, GPS, CDW, theft insurance
- Sightseeing suggestions
- All taxes
- Value Added Services: complete vacation travel packet including itinerary, vouchers, detailed drving directions, contact information for accommodations, golf courses, maps & helpful information.
|Druids Heath, The European Club, Portmarnock Old, Royal Dublin, The Island, Baltray Couth Louth,|
|Prices are per golfer in double or twin occupancy rooms. Non-golfers and singles please inquire. All prices are estimated per person double occupancy prices and may change due to exchange rate fluctuations, time of year and other factors. |
|Click Quote or call (720) 334-0674 to get additional information on your chosen travel date.|
|April - October 2019||B&B, sharing car, price from||$2,695|
|April - October 2019||Hotel, sharing car, price from||$2,975|
- Accommodations are double or twin occupancy; subject to availability.
- Suggested golf itinerary is subject to availability, and is based upon known visitor play policies.
- Added nights, additional golf, and extra activities are available options -- please ask.
- International air transportation and non-golfer itineraries are not included; arranged at client request.
- All prices are quoted in US dollars and subject to change without notice.