Western Gailes GC
You can be spoiled with so many choices for golf in Scotland. This itinerary works well for a weeks vacation on the best courses in a triangle of Ayrshire, Edinburgh and St. Andrews.
"No worries - a very well planned trip. Could not have done better myself!"
- James D., Randolph NJ (2002)
Offer valid through 10/31/2019
- 7 nights in quality accommodations, double or twin occupancy - in-room toilet and shower - breakfast daily.
- Greens fees and guaranteed starting times for 7 rounds of championship links *.
- Lunch at Royal Troon, Western Gailes and St. Andrews.
- Automatic transmission intermediate-size rental car or van, with unlimited mileage, insurance for one driver, airport meet and greet service and car park return, breakdown and theft coverage, and CDW.
- Sightseeing itinerary ideas for non-golfers.
- All local taxes.
- Value Added Services -- Complete vacation travel packet including final itinerary, vouchers, road directions, phone numbers for accommodations, golf courses; GPS, information and helpful hints.
For the Non-Golfer
The capital city of Edinburgh is within easy reach to enjoy and explore castles, the Royal Mile, Princes Street, and museums, shops and history. In St. Andrews are the ruins of St. Andrews Castle, church and cathedral, plus town shopping. And on the Ayrshire coast is the Culzean Castle and sights in Troon, Ayr and Prestwick.
* Play Gullane No. 1 or North Berwick Championship, and Prestwick Old or Western Gailes.
Old Course at St. Andrews
Play on the Old Course is offered in this package with advance guaranteed tee times, subject to availability and Handicap restrictions.
If tee times are unavailable because allocations are sold out, then we will gladly enter your names into the daily Lottery Ballot, and deduct the advance guaranteed tee times cost from the package price. If the Ballot is successful, greens fees are paid directly to the Starter, and prepaid greens fees for other prearranged golf are forfeited. Success is not guaranteed. Play on the Old Course requires proof of handicaps not exceeding 24 for men and 36 for women.
- Accommodations are double or twin occupancy, single occupancy may be higher; subject to availability.
- Suggested golf itinerary is subject to availability, assumes arrival on Sunday, and is based upon known visitor play policies.
- Added nights, other golf, and coach & driver are available options -- please ask.
- Air transportation and non-golfer itineraries are not included; arranged at client request.
- All prices are quoted in US dollars; subject to change without notice.